Friday, November 1, 2013

My NaNoWriMo Experience: Day 1!

Okay, so today was Day 1 of NaNoWriMo. I hope you all participated.  

I was really about to not write today. I had a large dinner and some yummy dessert. I wasn't trying to sit at a computer for an hour.

But I did. So...

My motivation? I really want to be apart of this. I really want to start being a procrastinator, get my head out my ass, and make some progress with this book. I think I can take this novel somewhere. (Plus, NaNoWriMo has some awesome prizes this year.)

SO I put on my relaxing music (curtesy of the Sound Sleep app for Android. I just love how it has relaxing sounds and piano music intertwined in it. Plus, you can set a timer.) Then I started writing. I couldn't go straight through, because I had to keep getting up and checking the cookies I was forced to bake. But I didn't go on the internet. Only picked up my phone once. Took a two minute bathroom break. And I wrote 1,584words.

I have a good feeling about this book and this challenge. I really think I can make it.

Tweet me @bloggerESP! Let me know how you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating