Tuesday, October 29, 2013

MEME: Tell Me Something Tuesday!

Howdy, y'all. Today I wanted to do a meme! You guys know that I rarely do these, and this particular meme is a great way for you guys to get to know me. Finally.

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a meme hosted at Rainy Day Ramblings. It is a chance to start a discussion on all things bookish and blogging as well as other fun and interesting topics. It is easy to join in the fun, add in your two cents in the commas or do your own post. Just grab the question and answer it on your own blog.

TMSTBLUE1

Okay, so this week's question is:


If the apocalypse were to happen tomorrow, what would your last meal be?


You guys don't understand how hard this question is.

I love food. So much. I wouldn't get out the bed in the morning if I didn't have it. So my last meal would be muy excellente.

To start of with, I would need a nice big slice of New York Style pizza, dripping with cheese. A little bit of garlic on the top. Plus a philly-cheese sandwich from Blimpie's and a double cheeseburger. Not the cheap McDonald's burgers, but a real burger. To wash it down, I'd need a cherry coke.

Moving onto dessert, I would need a bag of Reese's and KitKat's, a gorgeous brownie from Friday's, a red velvet cake, a cookie/brownie Supreme bar, a chocolate fountain, a box of double stuffed Oreo's, and a carton of Friendly's chocolate and peanut-butter chip ice cream.

Yeah. That type of hungry.

Two questions before you go.

What would be YOUR last meal, and what meme would you like to see me do? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating