Thursday, April 4, 2013

Book to Movie Adaptations I Can't Wait For

For the longest time, I have been hearing about these movie adaptations for my favorite books. Like you guys, I cannot wait! Sigh, some movies just need the visual. Here are some books I can't wait for.


Maximum Ride by James Patterson: Maximum is like the boyfriend I just can't dump. I know I said I didn't read James Patterson anymore, which I don't, but I still want to see the movies. How long have we been promised a movie to accompany the book? Like, forever! Almost. Anyway, I think if they get the special effects right, it could be a great movie.







Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins: This doesn't really count, because we knew that it was coming. Soon. Maybe by 2014. Or 2015. Or 2017. Whenever the directors decide to write the script. But I still love the Hunger Games series and I cannot wait for another Hunger Movie. And I do love Peeta. Can't wait to see his sexy face again.



Gone by Micheal Grant: I think its pretty clear that I love Gone. Gone and Divergent (go see my review, before I kill read you) are racing to be my new favorite book. I'm worried that if it is adapted, it'll be either really crappy or really awesome. The suspense is killing me.

I think I might update this later, so stay tuned for more books I can't wait to be made into movies. What books do you want to be made into movies. Comment below if you want me to do a books I don't want to be made into movies.

How many books did you kill today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating