Signs of A Serial Reader
- Multiple times, you've tried to see if there is a way you can read in the shower.
- You don't have a Facebook account, but you have a Goodreads.
- Your book bag is heavy from all the books you have.
- You have been apart of at least two different book clubs voluntarily.
- The librarians at both your school and town know your name.
- You've been in book competitions.
- When it takes you more than three days to read a book, you become upset with yourself.
- Your parent's have tried to punish you by taking away your books.
- When you watch a movie based on a book, you've tried seeing how long it takes for the movie to get to each chapter.
- When someone says they're not a book person, you have no idea what they're talking about.
- You don't watch the X Games, but you've read the Hunger Games.
- A good portion of your books have food splotches on it, because you've been reading while eating.
- On road trips, you try reading as much as you can until the sun goes down.
- You've tried reading in dim to dark lighting.
- Even when you've been at a place that's super fun, you can't stop thinking of your book in the car.
- No matter how many times you tell yourself that it is fiction, you cry over select books.
- You know Lemoney Snicket's real name.
- Some of your imaginary friends are based on book characters.
- You rather be friend's with book character's than the imbeciles you pretend to like now.
- You're a member of this blog.
So there you go. Proof that I am not the only one who has seriously serious serial reader problems.
Okay, I admit it. I'm crazy.