Saturday, March 2, 2013

5 Book Characters I'd Date

Considering how "intimidated" the male species is of me, I had no choice but to wonder what book characters I would possibly date. So here is the list, in no particular order, of book character's who made it to the list.

  1. Peeta Mellark: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Step aside Katniss, I know how to appreciate this one. I'll admit, when I first read the Hunger Games, I didn't like this dude very much, but during my second reading, I could see how sweet Peeta's personality was. He had a deeper appreciation for Katniss than anyone, and in time, when we meet, he might have that feeling towards me.
Oh wait. I forgot one trivial detail. He doesn't exist.

    2. Cam Fisher: The Clique by Lisi Harrison 

In the Clique, we can see how sweet and funny Cam Fisher is. Likewise, he is dating and not real. But if he was, he'd make all the scumbags in my school look like...scumbags.

     3. Noah: The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

I never have actually read the Notebook, but like most people, I've heard the story. Basically, the concept is a man reads a notebook that has the story of him and his wife to his wife. Why? Because she has a mental disability that stops her from remembering. All I know is, if someone was that gracious to still care for me when I couldn't remember him, it'd spark a memory for sure.

     4. Sam Temple: Gone by Micheal Grant

This one is about how Sam led a village of kids out of despair at only fifteen. He is caring for his family, for his girlfriend and all the kids that he has to help. And I like that.

   5. John Tyree: Dear John by Nicholas Sparks 

If you read this whole book, you know John makes the ultimate sacrifice for his girlfriend and his father. He became selfless and only thought about the people around him. And I thought that quality would come in handy say there's only one slice of pizza left and I want it or I want to record something on the DVR and I have to cancel one of his shows.

Now all I have to do if find a magic potion that makes these people real. And maybe makes my library fees disappear.

**Want a review on the books above? Comment down below!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating