Friday, March 15, 2013

13 Reasons Why: Playlist Challenge

I don't know if this is an official challenge but I thought it'd be fun to do, especially because of the format of the book! So here is my list of songs that go perfect with the book!
Fire Escape by Civil Twilight: I love Civil Twilight. This song tells what its like to be an outsider. One of the lines is "We bought our  tickets but we don't have a seat/And now we're just slaves to the deep." Isn't that the deepest thing you've ever heard?
River by Civil Twilight: I believe one of the verses is "I don't mind if we never get out." That's just so...intense. I love this song, and it goes great with the main character's spirt.
Skyscraper by Demi Lovato: This is a really good song. Its empowering but sad at the same time, like the novel.
Don't Forget by Demi Lovato: Clay and Hannah's relationship can easily be described through this song. If you read the book, have a listen.
Here Comes the Song by The Beatles: It's light and sweet and promotes better times ahead, the underlying message in the book.
What Do You Want From Me by Adam Lamhart: On an angrier note, this is also a description of Hannah.
Popular by the Veronicas: the very opposite of the first  song I put.
Set Fire to the Rain by Adele: Overcoming things is also something that is missing and should be added to this novel.
Kiss You by One Direction: Just Kidding. Sorry 1D fans, but I don't think so. 
What songs do you like? Want a review for this book? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating