Sunday, March 9, 2014

[Meme] Cover Characteristics: Fairytale Retold

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!

So basically, this meme is where you post five book covers that all have the same characteristic, that characteristic being fairytale retellings for today.

Being a blogger, it's a kind of illegal for me to not participate in memes, so before I get arrested, I choose to do this one! Call me a book whore, but I judge books by their covers.

Today's Characteristic: Fairytale Retold


12283261













81130



















And my personal favorite...


 
All are great books, but the one above...
 
Astounding. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you also chose Beastly! It has such an awesome cover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's a great story too! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete

Rating