Sunday, March 24, 2013

In My Mailbox Monday: #1


Mailbox Monday is meme where I talk about the books in my mailbox that I have yet to read. Today's book is Shadow of Time by Jen Minkman. Being a host for Reading Addiction Book Tours, I requested this book to review. So far I am on page...three, but only because I want to save the book to read on a road trip I am going on this week. Spring Break! Hiphiphoray!

All the windows down, WOOHOO!

Any. Who. This is the description for the book:


All Hannah needs is a nice and quiet vacation after her first year of teaching French at a high school. She joins her brother Ben for the summer in their mom’s log cabin in Arizona. There, she meets Josh again, Ben’s childhood friend from the Navajo reservation. The little boy from the rez has grown up fast, and Hannah can’t help but feeling more for him than just friendship. But fate apparently has something else in store for her. And it’s not peace and quiet. Night after night, Hannah is plagued by strange nightmares about the past of Navajo Nation and terrifying shadows chasing her. They seem to come closer – and why is Josh always present in her dreams? Sometimes, the past has a way of catching up with you.

And...this is the cover:



Cool, right? This will be the first indie published novel I've ever read! So please, stay tuned for a review. It won't take long to kill this book.

And be sure to check out Reading Addiction Book Tours to see the stops for this book tour!

How many books have you killed lately? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating